Build-up and breakdown information
- Thursday 18 May: 08:00 - 22:00 (double storeys only and subject to prior approval by IMEX Operations team)
- Friday 19 May: 07:00 – 22:00 *
- Saturday 20 May: 07:00– 22:00*
- Sunday 21 May: 07:00 – 22:00*
- Monday 22 May: 07:00 – 19:00
*An extension is possible on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night only. Please email email@example.com if you wish to work later than 22:00. (There is no charge.)
All aisles around your stand must be clear by Monday at 19:00. Any stands unable to meet this deadline will be subject to a penalty charge of EUR 1,000 per hour. No exceptions will be allowed.
During build-up, all gates will be locked after 22:00 except gates 3, 4 and 9.
Please inform your onsite crew accordingly.
The exhibition ends on Thursday 25 May at 16:30. The aisle carpet will be removed from 17:00 onwards. Breakdown will commence at 19:30. Stand construction staff will gain access to the hall at 19:30.
- Thursday 25 May: 19:30 – 22:00
- Friday 26 May: 07:00 – 22:00
- Saturday 27 May: 07:00– 22:00
Hall access for stand constructors:
All entrances to the hall will be manned by security staff 24 hours from Sunday 27 May 07:00.
Build-up and breakdown badges
Everyone must carry a personalised constructor badge and a photo ID (passport, driving license, ID card) during build-up and breakdown. On demand, these must be shown to security personnel.
Badge pick-up location: Registration desk, next to the hall inspectors office (follow signs to Build-up/breakdown pass collection)
Pick-up times: Friday and Saturday: 9:00 – 18:00, Sunday and Monday: 7:00 – 19:00
Passes must be picked up individually and a valid ID (passport, driving licence, ID card) must be presented.
No one without a valid personalised constructor badge and a photo ID will be allowed into the hall from Sunday 7:00 AM.
Pre-order your build-up and breakdown badges. Coming soon.
Hall access for exhibitors:
Exhibitors can print their badge at home and will be able to access the exhibition hall with their badge from Sunday 27 May 8:00.
Shipping and build-up information
- Shipping and build-up information
- We recommend that you use our official contractors to expedite the delivery of goods to the show hall.
Please note: All exhibits, stand material, brochures, promotional gifts etc. must be custom cleared.
Messe Frankfurt Venue GmbH Logistikservice
Cargo Center Messe Frankfurt,
Ludwig Erhard Anlage 1,
DE - 60327 Frankfurt
Please note: There will be a charge for this service. If you have an account with a delivery company, please bring your customer number as you may receive discount prices.
- During the build-up period the caterer/deliverer can enter Messe Frankfurt via Gate West where they will receive a Vehicle Identification Paper which is free of charge. The deliverer can park around Hall 8 and should follow the Messe Frankfurt traffic guard’s instructions.Your delivery staff will need a special permit to enter the hall. They can obtain a permit in the Organiser’s office (IMEX Operations Team) but must present a delivery order and a valid photo ID
- Shipping materials
- Please ship in locked trucks or crates. If cartons are used, be sure that they are securely taped or branded. For security reasons, the outside should not be marked by the name or type of articles contained inside, especially for valuables.
Be sure to furnish the shipping company information with an accurate and complete bill of lading.
All goods must be clearly labelled with your address, hall and stand number:
Your Company Name
Messe Frankfurt Venue GmbH
Cargo Centre Messe Frankfurt
IMEX 2023 - Stand Name - Stand Number
Ludwig Erhard Anlage
DE - 60327 Frankfurt
- Shipping of materials with official freight company and onsite office
- We recommend that you use official contractors to expedite the delivery of goods to the show hall
Please note: All exhibits, stand material, brochures, promotional gifts etc. must be custom cleared
Contact: Messe Frankfurt Venue GmBH Logistikservice
Cargo Centre Messse Frankfurt,
Ludwig Erhard Anglage 1,
DE- 60327 Frankfurt
DSV Solutions are working in partnership with Messe Frankfurt Logistics. Their shipping office will be located in Hall 8 (+49 69870071213) during the exhibition to provide an international shipping service for any materials you wish to ship.
Please note: There will be a charge for this service. If you have an account with a delivery company, please bring your customer number as you may receive a discount.
- You must have the potential to research, organise, influence, or make budgetary decisions for international events (outside your home country). You also must have three confirmed or planned events taking place in the next three years.
We’ll check the information you provide with the venues you mention. Incorrect information may delay or invalidate your application. We make the final decision.
- You choose how many days you attend the show. We just ask you to be at the show during opening hours, while you’re in Frankfurt as our VIP guest.
- Yes you can. Contact our hosted buyer team on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can issue an invitation. Ask about our specialist Agency Directors Forum too.
- Shipping materials with other freight companies
- When shipping materials with another freight company you must ensure that a representative from your company is at your stand to meet the delivery person and sign for the delivered goods.
Delivery personnel require a special permit to access the hall. This can be obtained in the Organiser’s office (IMEX Operations Team), Hall 8, Level 8.0, Room 49. Please make sure that you inform the delivery company of this in advance, and make sure they know the name of the exhibiting company, stand number and have a contact name and mobile number of the representative who will be on the stand to receive the goods.
The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for, and will not sign for, any goods delivered to an unoccupied stand.
Please also note: IMEX or Messe Frankfurt personnel will not be able to store any goods on your behalf.
Should your stand representative fail to meet the delivery company on your stand the goods will not be delivered, and a surcharge may apply for a second delivery attempt.
- Deliveries build- up
- During the build-up period the caterer/deliverer can enter Messe Frankfurt via Gate West where they will receive a Vehicle Identification Paper which is free of charge. The deliverer can park around Hall 8 and should follow the Messe Frankfurt traffic guard’s instructions.Your delivery staff will need a special permit to enter the hall. They can obtain a permit in the Organiser’s office (IMEX Operations Team) but must present a delivery order and a valid photo ID.
- Deliveries Tuesday and Wednesday (show days)
- During show days, the deliverer can enter via Gate 9 and needs to pay a deposit of €100 which will be refunded at the exit if they leave the premises again within one hour. Your delivery staff will need a special permit to enter the hall, which they can obtain in the Organiser’s office (IMEX Operations Team) but must present a delivery order and a valid photo ID.
- Deliveries Thursday (last show day)
- Same procedure as Tuesday and Wednesday (above) until 14:00. After 14:00 there is no access to the hall.
All arriving vehicles count as dismantling vehicles and have to go to the truck parking area in the Messe parking Rebstock. Access to the hall is possible with the general entry of dismantling vehicles after 19.30. Your delivery staff will need a special permit to enter the hall, which they can obtain in the Organiser’s office (IMEX Operations Team) but must present a delivery order and a valid photo ID.
- Portable items of all sorts should be kept in a sturdy, strong, locked place
- Do not hide items under tables or information counters unguarded
- Laptops, projectors, plasma screens and similar electronic devices should always be guarded
- Make sure to secure your valuable items with Kensington locks during the day
- Escort your goods to your stand so that there is no misunderstanding and there is a continuity of control from your vehicle to your stand
- Do not leave your stand unattended during the build up and breakdown period
- Install and display technical and AV equipment on the last build up day or the morning prior to the exhibition opening and dismantle your technical equipment first after the exhibition finishes
- Have a member of staff remain on your stand with the shipment until it is actually picked up by the freight forwarders personnel
- Carry small items to your hotel each night
- Hire security staff from the official security contractor to watch and safeguard your stand (order through Messe Frankfurt Serviceshop)
- Do not leave attractive / expensive looking items where others can pick them up
- Use strong safeguards – a heavy lock is not effective on a flimsy door
- Do not hide materials behind stands as guards cannot patrol these areas