People and planet pledge
Make a pledge for people and planet
We’re on a mission to support both people and planet by telling stories and seeking action. Whether you’re a booth coordinator or a buyer, we’re asking you to make a pledge to champion social impact and environmental responsibility at IMEX Frankfurt.
People and planet pledge for all
- Read and support the IMEX code of conduct.
- Visit the IMEX-EIC People and Planet Village
- Attend a diversity, equity and inclusion, or sustainability education session
- Bring a pronoun badge to wear at the show
- Travel responsibly by carbon offsetting your travel, using public transportation, or walking to and from the show
- Download the TraffickCam App (to help combat human trafficking)
- Choose sustainable food options (look out for regional, organic, waterwise, vegetarian and plant-based options on our menus)
- Talk to prospective partners about their sustainability options during your meetings
- Perform a random act of kindness (buy someone a coffee in the coffee line, help with directions or donate to local Frankfurt charities)
- Place your unwanted items in the donation bins and recycle your show badge when you leave
People and planet pledge for booths
Commit to four (or more) of the following:
Talk to your booth constructor about using sustainable materials and what they can do to reduce waste
Order sustainable catering (regional, organic, waterwise, vegetarian, plant-based)
Reduce or remove all single-use plastics and paper, including brochures
- Only offer sustainable gifts or giveaways
- Read, support and share the IMEX code of conduct with your booth partners and staff
- Support the use of pronoun badges for your show team
- Encourage your show team to download the TraffickCam App (to help combat human trafficking)
- Travel responsibly by carbon offsetting your team’s travel to the show
The deadline to sign up to the booth pledge is 15 April.
With special thanks to MeetGreen®
Contact Eric Wallinger on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how MeetGreen can help with your next event.